Remember Motorola’s Moto G? One of the best budget devices on paper, the Moto G has been in the “Coming Soon” phase since January this year, but it’s finally going to be launched on February 5.
The news precedes Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola from Google, but that will not affect Moto G’s after-sales service and support. Motorola will continue to handle that on its own, probably assisted by Lenovo towards the end of the year.
The Moto G is one of the best devices in its price range, offering near-stock Android experience with great specs.
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, will launch with Android 4.4 KitKat in India
- 4.5″ HD display – 1280×720 pixels, ~336 PPI
- 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon S400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU
- 5 MP main camera, LED flash, 720p recording; front facing 1.3 MP camera
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB / 16 GB internal memory, non-expandable
- Wi-fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, FM radio, dual-SIM variant too, removable back cover
- 1,950 mAh battery
There’s no information about the price yet, but we’ll know that soon enough now.
Moto G launch details for India will be announced on February 5. Stay tuned! pic.twitter.com/1UMLfFjhOW
— Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) January 22, 2014